Gucci Women Jackie 1961 Small Hobo Bag GG Supreme Canvas
- Style 636706 HUHHG 8565
- The reintroduction of the Jackie bag for Fall Winter 2020 presents a new take on a historical Gucci icon.
- First created in 1961, the bag was often photographed with Jackie Kennedy and it soon became known as “The Jackie.”
- Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is presented in GG Supreme canvas and enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap.
- Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, shoulder to cross body.
- Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web stripe
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish, pocket lined with leather
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 7″ strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5″ drop from central hole
- Piston strap closure
- Weight: .5kg
- The person is 5’10” tall
- Small size: 11″W x 7.5″H x 1.8″D
- W 28 cm x H 19 cm x D 5 cm